Sunday, May 29, 2011

spring is awesome

People have been complaining a lot lately about too much rain. It's spring. It rains a lot so we can have beautiful flowers and greenery. First of all, why do people forget that we get rain every year at the beginning of spring? Does "april showers bring May flowers" ring a bell? Ok, maybe it was more like most of May showers bring June flowers but still. Secondly, ... really? Do you have nothing else going on in your life to talk about other than the weather? Really? From now on when someone talks to me about the weather I am not going to respond. I am going to stare forward and yell something like " I like chicken". Yeah, I know it doesn't make sense but maybe they will learn their lesson to not be lame and talk about the weather. OR at the very least, the next person they talk to will get to hear something more interesting than the weather- like how a girl screamed about her love of poultry for no reason at all. I'm paying it forward. You're welcome world.

No comments: