Saturday, April 30, 2011

small towns

There is something to be said for small towns. I know people make fun of them because of rednecks and the fact that there's nothing to do... but... after living in New York for 3 years "nothing to do" sounds pretty nice to me. (Not the redneck part though.) In small towns nothing changes. In big cities, everything is changing all the time. In this crazy technological, busy rat-race of a world, it is REALLY nice to simplify things. Back to basics. Not too basic though. I like indoor plumbing and wifi in my nature. How else would I blog to everybody about things? Right, everybody?? Wouldn't you be lost without my observations of the world?

2 comments:

leostephenson said...

You are hilarious!! I watch your video's when I need a pick me up and it always works.. never fails. Saw you have twitter but you must not have cared for it. Haven't tweeted in quite a while. Anyways thanks for all the laughs!!

Jen Grant Comedian said...

Thanks so much!! Appreciate it!